- Pesticide EU-MRL's: Regulation (EC) N°396/2005
- Active substances: Regulation (EC) N°1107/2009
- More information: DG Sanco website and pesticide database
- Contaminant EU ML's: Regulation (EC) 1881/2006 and subsequent amendments.
- Provisions for methods of sampling and analysis for the official control of mycotoxins: Regulation (EC) 401/2006
- Contaminant EU ML's in feed: Directive 2002/32/EC
NATIONAL DEVIATIONS ON EU LEGISLATION
CHLORATE (SOURCE FRESHFEL)
- The action limits that will be used by the FAVV are the following:
General action limit of 0.7 mg / kg, with the exception of:
- All food products which have a risk for consumer health when containing a level of 0.7 mg / kg (based on ARfD of 0.01 mg / kg bw, a varibiliteitsfactor 1 and consumption data from the EFSA primo model);
- Herbs (action limit of 5 mg/kg);
- Baby food (0.01 mg/kg, specific legislation)
A seperate table shows the action limits which apply for some specific products. More info
- 0.1 mg / kg for all plant products except vegetables (based on the product classification in Annex I of Regulation (EC) No 396/2005).
- 0.25 mg / kg for all vegetables except carrots
- 0.2 mg / kg for carrots For other foods limits have been set:
- 0.1 mg/kg for all (non-plant) foods except for infant and baby food
- 0.01 mg/kg for infant and baby food (in accordance with Directives 2006/125/EC and 2006/141/EC)
- The maximum residue level for chlorate is 0.01mg/kg, according to Reg. (EU) No. 396/2005, if chlorate has been used as an agrochemical. If not, a risk assessment per article shall be carried out in accordance with Reg. (EC) No. 178/2002. As long as the 100% limit of ARfD has not been reached, there will be no further objections by the authorities.
- Other states:
- 0,1 mg/kg for all plant products in Annex 1 to Regulation EC No. 396/2005 except vegetables
- 0,2 mg/kg for carrots
- 0,25 mg/kg for vegetables (except carrots)
This list is being updated every two weeks and you find in there all changes that have been activated since two months.
Last update: 04/01/2019
For older updates, please visit the archive.
organic production and labelling of organic products with regard to organic production, labelling and control