Infant formula, follow-on formula and other baby foods are products designed to satisfy the specific nutritional requirements of healthy infants (children under the age of 12 months) and young children (between one and three years).
Infant formula and follow-on formula are specifically covered by Commission Directive 2006/141/EC. The Directive lays down the requirements for the composition and labeling of infant formula and follow-on formula.
Primoris has built up a lot of experience working together with baby food producers and organisations. Specific methods were developed to support this market segment and the more stringent legislation:
Primoris has a proven collaboration with lots of producers, certification bodies and international organizations to provide reliable analysis methods which are supporting the more stringent needs of the baby food market.
Are you active in the baby food sector and are you interested in our services? Please contact us!
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.