Analyses on ethylene oxide: analysis delay of 36h available
We are delighted to inform you that, as of now, we offer analyses on ethylene oxide with a reporting time of 36h after arrival of the sample at the lab.
Previously, 5 working days was the standard reporting limit for our analyses on ethylene oxide. However, we continuously aim to optimize our reporting times as we know that fast reporting times are in line with market expectations.
The 36h reporting option is also available in our online analysis request tool Extranet.
- Method code: ETHOX_01_A
- Parameter on analytical report: Ethylene oxide (sum of ethylene oxide and 2-chloro-ethanol expressed as ethylene oxide)
- Matrices: food and feed
- Sample volume: minimal 100 g
- Analysis time:
- NEW: 36h (for the reporting times of additives, please contact us)
- 5 working days (incl. transport)
- Packaging: Since ethylene oxide is a volatile component, the sample has to packaged airtight. If other methods need to be performed as well, please provide us with extra sample separately packaged.
- LOQ: 0,01 mg/kg
- Accredited? Yes
Please contact your market manager or our customer care team for more details regarding pricing of 36h analyses and other info:
- +32(0)9 330 10 13