Supermarkets are offering a wide range of goods, including fresh, processed and other food and feed items. The proportion of supermarket foods with pesticide residues has almost doubled in a decade. Primoris works together with different supermarkets and we have a lot of experience in the analysis and support of your needs in the supermarket branch.
Not only do supermarkets follow the pesticide EU-MRLs and active substances, some of them have elaborated own guidelines that might be more strict than the guidelines established by the EU.
With an ever increasing array of products, it is more and more challenging for supermarkets to analyze if their products are in line with legislation and food safety. Primoris guides its clients in setting up an analysis plan, interpretation of the results and others.
For many years, Primoris has been working together with different international groups of supermarkets worldwide. Our experience and knowledge makes us the ideal partner to suit your needs in the supermarket branch.
Are you active in the supermarket sector and are you interested in our services? Please contact us!
Due to the year end, Primoris Bulgaria is closed on the following days:
- 24, 25, 26 December - Christmas
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.
Od ponedeljka 29.01.2018, proširili smo naše usluge sa visoko pouzdanim i akreditovanim analizama mineralnih ulja ugljovodonika (MOH) u hrani:
- MOSH: mineralno ulje zasićenih ugljovodonika
- POSH: poiolefiski oligomeri zasićenih ugljovodonika (blisko povezanih sa MOSH. POSH i MOSH se uvek izveštavaju zajedno)
- MOAH: mineralno ulje aromatičnih ugljovodonika
21. avgusta dodali smo analize tropan alkaloida: atropine and scopolamine našem portfoliju.Ove analize su bitne za klijente koji rade sa prosoom, sirkom, heljdom, dodatcima ishrani, (biljem) biljnim čajevima, legumnim povrćem, graškastim biljem, uljaricama i njihovim derivatima.