Proficiency tests, independent controls of a laboratory’s analysis quality, are part of Primoris’ everyday operation. The past months Primoris participated in the following proficiency tests:
- BNN: pesticides in tomato passata
- Sciensano: mycotoxins in rusk
- DRRR: mineral oils in cocoa butter and cholocate
- FAPAS: pesticides in milk powder
- Proof-ACS: pesticides in sweet pepper
- Relana: pesticides in babyleaf lettuce
- FAPAS: heavy metals in dried herbs
- FAPAS: pesticides in parsley
- FAPAS: MCPD in vegetable oil
Since Monday 26 October, Primoris can support you with accredited analyses to quantify ethylene oxide in food and feed. Samples that are registered as from Tuesday 10 November for ethylene oxide analysis will be reported with a reporting limit of 0,01 mg/kg.
UPDATE 27 October 2020 | Belgium is currently dealing with a second wave of the coronavirus. For the moment, this new wave has no impact on our activities and we will do everything within our power to ensure the continuity of our services to our customers. It goes without saying that we take all necessary safety and hygienic measures to assure food safety on a daily basis.
As from now on, Primoris is also your partner for high quality and accredited analyses on 3-MCPD, 2-MCPD and glycidyl esters (GE) in vegetable oils and fats.